In 2013 10 students have been admitted to the Ecosystems & Entrepreneurship track. The list of the track's students is availiable here.
Ecosystem part of the track - is a way to become a key translator between Academia, Business and State and to work in infrastructure companies, venture funds, business incubators, Universities and government organizations.
Term ‘Ecosystem’ is widely used in the meaning of another term ‘Infrastructure’.
Biological roots of ‘Ecosystem’ are to stress that there are live interaction between all components of an infrastructure.
1. Fill in the Application Form till February, 1.
2. The on-site interview is probable.
Topics to investigate:
- Ecosystem, Technolocigal Entrepreneurship & Incubators
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Universities: Trends, Economics, Politics, Research
- IT in Business. Who is Entrepreneur?
- University Relations
- Ecosystem of Russia development
Key Experts in 2011:
- Igor Agamirzian, General Director at Russian Venture Company
- Ilya Antipov, Co-founder, Investor at RIS Ventures
- Igor Fedyukin, Deputy Minister at Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Ilya Oskolkov-Tsentsiper, President at Strelka Institute
- , Co-founder at Timepad
- Sergey Poduzov, Adviser at Ingria
- Denis Stark, Senior Consultant at OpenWay Europe & Middle East
Please, address all questions regarding the Track to: firstname.lastname@example.org