If you are interested in GameChangers program there are several options to participate:
- Why and how to apply for the program (become a student)
- Subscribe to the program news to get announces about open events and related activities
- Become a corporate partner
- Become a volunteer
How to apply
Why to apply
- The program offers a unique opportunity to learn the alchemy of the IT world: how people, organizations, technologies, markets and ideas interact with each other;
- It provides a stimulating environment to take proactive care of your own self-development and career path;
- Successful students are eligible for summer internships in the partner organizations and graduates are highly demanded in the Russian labor market;
- Even if you are not sure about your chances to join the core student team, it is a good idea to submit your application, because:
- While preparing it you will think (in writing!) over your own interests and priorities. It really helps to understand what you have to do further in your life;
- Our corporate partners (e.g. EMC, Ingria, Deloitte) are looking for smart and curious students for internships and junior positions and in some cases you will have the opportunety to join their teams directly;
- Some program’s home and graduate works require additional students to complete them. So program’s students will search for people to help them in their friends circles and program's applicants.
Why to tell a friend
As more of your friends participate, there are more ways for you to benefit from the program even if you are not invited to the core group. 3 persons who will recommend the most interesting applicants will be invited directly for an interview (your friends have to mention you in the recommendations field).
Open events and related activities
In the GameChanger's framework there are events available for broader audience. In addition, we announce significant industry events and appropriate information from program’s partners.
For corporate partners
GameChangers is a unique platform for organizations:
- to attract and educate future company top talents;
- for internal and external innovations;
- for University Relations;
- for producing spin-offs or growing startups.
How to become a corporate partner (in Russian).
For more details about corporate participation please feel free to contact: Sergey Dmitriev, +7 921 186 13 72.