To be a ‘mum’ or ‘elder brother’ for the GameChangers core team and act as the first point of contact with people from both inside and outside GameChangers.There are following possible projects to work on:
- 1-3 month internship (first month unpaid / 20h per week unpaid, if more - 40h with remuneration) and further employment at GameChangers or our partners;
- flexible hours and optionally remote work;
- access to all courses and events of the program as well as mentors and experts;
- “X” offer: you ask - we provide if there’s a match.
- liaising with partners;
- producing documents, reports and presentations;
- organizing and maintaining our virtual office, e.g. managing calendars and making appointments;
- HR functions;
- various paperwork;
- carrying out specific projects and research.
- applied interest towards people and world around;
- ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
- ability to work on your own initiative;
- attention to detail.
Applications deadline: 11 June 2013.